Walk in the childhood and teenage footsteps of Elvis Presley in two exclusive virtual walking tours of Downtown Memphis and Downtown Tupelo
Downtown Memphis Walking Tour – COMING SOON!
As The Birthplace of Rock and Roll and the Home of the Blues, Memphis played a huge role in Elvis Presly’s early rise to fame.
Let’s go Walkin’ in Memphis to see the places that influenced Elvis’ on a personal and professional level in the early days of his high school and teenage years.
In the Downtown Memphis Virtual Walking Tour, visit multiple locations including:
* Where Elvis went to his senior prom
* Former site where Elvis worked as a movie usher
* Where Elvis signed his RCA record contract
* Former site of the radio station that first played “That’s All Right”
* Where Elvis purchased his early stage outfits
* Former site where Elvis, Scotty and Bill purchased their instruments
* Site of WDIA radio station
* Private collection of Elvis memorabilia
* Elvis statue
Downtown Tupelo Walking Tour – COMING SOON!
Walk in the childhood footsteps of The King of Rock and Roll where Elvis lived the first 13 years of his life and then returned as a star just 7 years later
In the Downtown Tupelo Walking Tour, visit multiple locations including:
* Former site of Tupelo Fairgrounds where Elvis performed at age 10 and later as an adult
* The store where Elvis got his first guitar
* The place Elvis performed as a child on the radio
* One of young Elvis’ local hangouts
* Where Elvis mother worked
* Elvis murals and statue